Terms of Service
Primary guest must be at least 18 years of age to be able to check-in the hotel.
- It is mandatory for guests to present valid photo identification at the time of check-in. The identification proofs accepted are all National ID (Driving License, Voter ID Card, and Passport, etc.). Without valid ID the guest will not be allowed to check-in.
- Should any action by a guest be deemed inappropriate by the hotel, or if any inappropriate behavior is brought to the attention of the hotel, the hotel reserves the right, after the allegations have been investigated, to take action against the guest.
- Guest will be charged for any damages caused to their room as a result of negligence or failure to follow standard inn policies. Charges will be based on cost of repair, labor, and duration room is unavailable for other guests.
- Smoking policy: Aqua Safari Resort is committed in providing a smoke-free environment it is not allowed to smoke inside the building and guest rooms. GHS 400.00 room recovery fee will be charged for guest who do not comply in order to cover the extensive cost of restoring guest rooms to a smoke-free condition.
- We do not recommend swimming in Volta river. It will be the guest’s own risk if they persist. The hotel will not be held liable for any casualties due to negligence of cautions.
Pet policy : We regret to inform that the resort does not allow or accommodate pets. Check in/Check out: At Aqua Safari Resort, our check in time is 14:00hrs and check out time is 12:00hrs.
Booking Extension : Extension of stay would be provided on current room rates, subject to availability. Current room rates can be different from the rates at which the rooms were booked.
Pool : Lodgers can enjoy complimentary pool access from 8:00am – 6:00pm from Monday to Sunday. Children under the age of 16 must be accompanied by an adult.
Deposit/Guarantee : All reservations must be guaranteed or arrival with a deposit. eposit can be made via direct payment into our account or online card payment. The hotel will not hold any reservation unless ecured by the above methods. Upon checking in, guest may use other form of acceptable payment for any incidental cost.
Payment/Deposit is expected at most 72 hours after reservation to secure booking.
Hotel Payment Policy : In order for guest accommodations to be confirmed, at the time of check in sufficient credit credentials for payment of accommodations must be Provided through the authorization of a debit or credit card. When a debit or credit card is presented for authorization, please be advised that a credit hold in the amount of guest room charges, applicable taxes and a provision for incidental charges will be placed on the banking account. Cash payment upon check out is also acceptable.
Accepted Methods of Payment:
- Master Card · Visa · Diners Club · Cash (upon check out)
- Cancellation Policy
Cancellations must be made 72 hours prior to arrival before 15:00hrs to avoid a charge of one night stay.
If you do not cancel your reservation and do not show up, your deposit will be forfeited
- Refund Policy i. Refund of full amount deposited is applicable only when sufficient notice, as indicated above, is given before arrival. ii. 50% refund when notice is between 48 – 24 hours before arrival. iii. No refund if notice is below 24hrs before arrival.
- Children & Extra Guest Details
- Travel Directions Drive to the Tema roundabout. Take the 3rd exit on your right ie the Aflao main road. To be sure you are on the right path you should go past the Central University College at Dahwenya. Drive straight on past a toll booth till you get to Ada junction (Kasseih junction) where you turn right. Drive straight on till you get to the main town junction then turn left. Drive about 100 meters and turn left on to a rough road. Drive another 50 meters and turn right.
- Important Landmarks Nearby
Third and Extra Person Fee: Room rates are listed for single and double occupancy. Additional adults sharing a room will incur a charge of GH¢ 50.00 per night, per person. Up to three adults in a room.
Extra beds/mattress: Roll away beds are GH¢ 100.00 per night (fee is in addition to 3rd person fee if required). Room type must fit rollaway (note: Standard rooms cannot accommodate extra beds) and requests must be confirmed with property directly.
Children’s Policy: Children 12 and under are free if using existing bedding. Rollaway fee applies if required (note: Standard rooms cannot accommodate extra beds).
Fire service station Ada Radio Station Football Field Ghana Water Company Ltd